November 08, 2010

This weeks line up and a cow card!

Happy Monday!

Wow! All I have to say is... Thank You! Thank you all so much for helping make the Banner Blog Hop such a sucess! We had the BEST time and hopefully, all of you did as well! I want to say WELCOME to all my new followers! I will be announcing the winner of the Peachy Keen stamp set in tomorrow's post, so make sure that you stop back by tomorrow!

This week is going to be a busy and exciting one! Starting tomorrow, there will be Peachy Keen sneak peaks, of this months new winter releases, on the Peachy Keen Blog! There will be three days of sneak peaks and then a blog hop on Friday. The hop will revial the fabulous Design Team projects and you will also get to see the new stamps! Let me just tell you... Kathy has outdone herself with this release! There are 15 blogs in the hop and you know what that means.... Yes! That means 15 chances to win one of the newly released sets! Mark your calenders! You don't want to miss it!
Wednesday, there will be a new challenge on the Cricut Cardz Challenege Blog! I can't wait to share my card! Thursday, I will have my Peachy Keen sneak peak and Friday is the Peachy Keen Winter Realease Blog Hop. Last but certainly not least... Saturday is the "So Many Mini Albums Blog Hop!" I feel so very honored, to have been asked, to be a part of this blog hop! There are going to be a ton of fun "mini album" ideas and blog candy at each stop! Don't miss it!

So let's get on to todays card shall we?
I used my new favorite cart (big shocker) for this card. :) I just love this cow!
I also love Joyslife.com's Lots of Pun stamp set and the twine from The Twinery is pretty great too!
I used the K and Company paper pack, Jubilee and DCWV card stock.
The cow was cut from the Birthday Bash cart, at 3 3/4"  and the tag, the one the cow is holding, was cut from the Once Upon a Princess cart, at 2" wide x 3/4" tall. The yellow tag behind the cow, is the same tag as the pink one but it was cut at 5" wide x 3 1/2" tall. 
I orginally cut this yellow tag for the front of the card but it was to small, so I used it for the inside of the card. I think it measures 4 3/4" wide x 3" tall.
I lovet his little cow! Don't you?

I hope you have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow!