November 10, 2010

Cricut Cradz Challenge #50 and Blog Hop Reminder

Happy Wednesday!

This is my card for the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog. The challenge for this week is to create a card for Christmas, using a card feature from any cart.
 
I just realized that my card really isn't a Christmas card but more of a "winter" card. 
Oh well... you've have day's like that to, right?
 The card was cut from the Sentimentals cart at 10" and the hat (3") and mittens (2") were cut from the Simply Charmed cart.
 I used the new "Snow Cuties" Peachy Keen stamps for the faces. The pink and white twine was purchased from The Twinery.com.
Now head on over to the Cricut Cradz Challenge blog...there's a ton more inspiration just waiting to be soaked up! I can't wait to see what you create! 

Don't forget tomorrow is my "Sneak Peak" for Peachy Keens Winter Release Party. Friday is the blog hop party at 8pm, it starts here.

 Then on Saturday I will be in the So Many Mini Albums Blog Hop!

Both hops will have lots of inspiration and lots of blog candy!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
See you tomorrow!