November 15, 2010

Altered Frame

Happy Monday!

Have you seen Joy's new stamp sets? There are three of them and they are my new favorite stamps! You can see them here. I love that they are so versatile and can be interchanged and used together to make that perfect saying on your card or project.

When I saw one of the stamps, in the "All Around Sentiments" stamp set, I knew just what I wanted to do! 
 I started with a small wood frame and some Mod Podge. Both were purchased at Michael's. 
I pulled some decorative paper and matching DCWV card stock from my stash. I covered the frame with the decorative paper and then added a few embellishments.
I used the Simply Charmed and A Walk in My Garden Carts.
The love bug was cut at 2 1/2" and stamped with one of the new PKS Happy Lashes faces.
The ribbon was from my stash and the tag was cut at 1/2" from the Walk in My Garden cart. The tag was stamped with a stamp from the "All Around Sentiments" stamp set.


I think it is going to look really cute sitting on my BFF's desk, with a picture of her sweet little "bug" in it! :)  

Here is what the"All Around Sentiments" stamp set looks like.

The stamps are made with the highest quality photopolymer. Did you know that... Joy is offering free shipping on all her stamps sets until November 20th? Well... she is! :)

I will be back tomorrow with a new card. 
I hope you have a wonderful day!