March 01, 2011

Ashley's Scrappin Palace Bloggaversary Hop!

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to Ashley's Scrappin Palace Bloggaversary Hop! If you have come from Tracy's blog then you are on th right track.  If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

Ashely asked us to create a "spring" themed project. I have had a idea for a spring banner in my head for awhile now, so I decided that I would get it out of my head and design something on my Gypsy.

This is what I came up with.
I wanted the banner to have the look of spring flowers. 
I used the Birthday Bash cart for the flower tags and the letters.
The tags were cut at 5" and the letters were cut at 3".
The butterflies were cut from the Create a Critter cart at 3 1/2". I used a stamp from the PK-460 Happy Lashes Face Assortment, for the face on each butterfly. It was strung with with some 6" white tulle.



So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!

 I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-758 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed - 1-1/8" stamps.

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Friday night and announce the winner Saturday morning. Good Luck!

Below is the list of all the blogs in the hop.


You next stop is Jillian's blog.

Thank so much for taking the time to hop along with us today!

Click here to enter yesterday's blog hop giveaway!

See you tomorrow!
I hope you have a great day!