March 10, 2011

Design Team Thursday #9 ~ Joy's Life

Happy Thursday!

Today is Joyslife.com's design team Thursday. 

I decided to make a 3-d card this week.

The papers are from Papertreyink.com and Cosmo Cricket.
The card base is from this svg cut file, I used Make-The-Cut and my Circut to cut it out at 5". I adjusted the svg file to create the two inset pieces. The flowers are a rolled rose cut file that I purchased from Shelly's blog. Again, I used Make-the-cut and my Cricut to cut them out, they were cut at 3", 2" and 1".
Alex and I made a video showing how to make them. Click here, if you would like to watch it.
The sentiment stamp is from Joyslife.com's Mother and Daughter Stamps.
The twine is from The Twinery.

Did you know that Joy is looking for designers?

DESIGN TEAM CALL FOR JOY'S LIFE!! It's about that time! I'm sad to see my Design Team go, but their term is almost up. I AM EXCITED to see who else might be interested in being part of the Joy's Life Design Team. I am looking for 5-8 people who would like to design with my stamps. You can't be part of any competitor stamp design teams during your Joy's Life DT term. You'd be on the DT from April 1 - June 30. I'm looking for scrapbookers, cardmakers and creative stamping crafters of ALL KINDS. You will receive my stamps for your crafting, so you don't have to already own them. :) Send a link to your blog and any info you think I need to designteamcall@joyslife.com . I look forward to hearing from you!

What are you waiting for?

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!