March 09, 2011

Black Eyed Susans

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe that we are already half way thru the week!  

I have been really busy, the last month or so, trying to get a laundry list of things done around my house. I guess you could say I have been "spring cleaning". It feels really good to get things cleaned out and re-organized.

Next up, is my scrapbook stuff... wish me luck!

This card has been on my Gypsy for awhile now and since I am in the mood for spring, I figured it was a good time to make it.
The top-note shape is a tag from the Sentimentals cart. I welded two of them together to form the base of the card. It was cut at 5.25" and the inset was cut at 4.75".
The vase of flowers is from the Country Living cart. It was cut at 4".
The twine is from here and the stamp is from here.

I have chosen three winners for the three giveaways/blog hops that I was in last week. I have already contacted them but I will post the names tomorrow, along with a new project for Joyslife.com. Have you seen her new stamps yet? You can see them here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
See you tomorrow!