March 17, 2011

Design Team Thursday #10 ~ Joy's Life

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today is Joyslife.com's design team Thursday. She wanted us to design something with a St. Patrick's Day theme. I made these festive little boxes that hold cookies, for the occasion.
The pie box was cut from a svg that I purchased from myscrapchick.com
 
I used Make-the-cut to welded a shamrock to the top of the box, this created a window. Then I created the frame so that I could cover the edges of the clear acetate window.
The shamrock tag was cut at 2 3/4" and the sentiment is from the All Around Sentiment stamp set. I placed a cookie inside the box and tied the box shut with a piece of jute twine. 

I love how it turned out. :)

Have you seen Joy's two new stamp sets yet?
They are so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on both sets!
She is offering FREE SHIPPING right now! Click here!

Tomorrow is the start of a new Let's Face it Friday challenge! I can't wait to show you the project that I made.


I hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!