March 02, 2011

Create a Book Blog Hop!

If you are looking for the Ashley's Scrappin Palace Bloggaversary Hop click here!

Welcome to the Create a Book Blog Hop!

Today just happens to be March 2, which just happens to be "Read Across America Day" and in honor of the day we, at Joyslife.com, have decided to create books. If you have arrived here from Amanda's blog then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, then click here.

I decided to make a book for my nephew. This is not my original idea. I saw a similar book, that someone made about 5 or 6 years ago, somewhere online. I made two for my BFF's two boys, for Christmas that year. She pulled them out a couple months back and we were looking at them. I had forgotten how cute they were.

So this blog hop was a perfect reason for me to make another book, for my nephew.
I used four lunch bags and my Cinch to make the book.
I printed all the words of the song on my printer. The paper is from BasicGrey.
Those are tags in the pocket on the page on the right side. I still need to add some ribbon to the top of them.
I am going to add photos of my nephew on each page.
I think this is the cutest little book! It's the perfect gift for a young child.


So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!
 I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-643 Boy Mates 1-1/8"stamps.


All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Friday night and announce the winner Saturday morning. Good Luck!

Below is the list of all the blogs in the hop.

Ruthie (Me)

Your next stop on the hop is Martha's Blog!

If you have time, I am having another giveaway here and here.

Don't forget, tomorrow is another design team Thursday with Joyslife.com. I can't wait to show you the card that I made!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!
I hope you have a great day!