March 21, 2011

A Perfect Pair!

Happy Monday!

If you are looking for the Polka Dot Blog Hop, click here. 
If you are looking for the Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop, click here.

Today is day 2 of showcasing Nikki Sivils' amazing products!

I made a card for a friend who is getting married next month.
  I used the paper's from Nikki's "Sugar Cookie" line. I have always loved using brown's and purple's together.
The toast cuts are from a SVG file that I purchased from here. The twine is from here. 
The faces on the toast, are from Peachy Keen Stamps; PK-642 Boy Mates Assortment and PK-640 Princess Face Assortment.

 

I think the card turned out really cute. I hope that my friend likes it.


I will be posting projects all week that are made with Nikki Sivils' product line. At the end of the week I will be giving away a large assortment of paper, that Nikki has generously donated. You are able to leave one comment each day this week, that's 6 chances to win!

 

Please make sure that you are a follower!

 

Also... don't forget that Alex and I are hosting our Ustream this Friday night!

We have 5 fun projects to show you and a ton of fun things to give away! You don't want to miss it!

See you back here tomorrow.

I hope you have a wonderful day!