March 22, 2011

Every Day Should Be a Sundae!

Happy Tuesday!

If you are looking for the Polka Dot Blog Hop, click here. 
If you are looking for the Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop, click here.

Today is day 3 of showcasing Nikki Sivils' amazing products!

I have had this card designed in my head for a while now and when I saw this paper, I knew it was perfect for this card.
The paper is from Nikki's "Will He Be the 1" line.
The sundae cut is from a SVG file that I purchased from here. The twine is from here.
 The stamp is from Joyslife.com's Yummy Puns Stamps.

I will be posting projects all week that are made with Nikki Sivils' product line. At the end of the week I will be giving away a large assortment of paper, that Nikki has generously donated. You are able to leave one comment each day this week, that's 6 chances to win!

 

Please make sure that you are a follower!

 

Also... don't forget that Alex and I are hosting a Ustream this Friday night!

We have 5 fun projects to show you and a ton of fun things to give away! You don't want to miss it!

See you back here tomorrow.

I hope you have a wonderful day!