March 24, 2011

Design Team Thursday #11 ~ Joy's Life

Happy Thursday!

Today is Joyslife.com's design team Thursday. 
This week I made a shaped card. I chose the bowl of strawberries from the Simply Charmed cart. I used my Gypsy to weld two of the shadow layers together to form the base of the card.
The card measures 10" x 4.27". The papers are from Papertrey Ink and DCWV. 
The twine is from here.
I used Joyslife.com's Yummy Pun Stamp Set.

 You can get them here.

Have you seen Joy's two new stamp sets?

Aren't they so super cute!?!
I can't wait to get my hands on them!
You can purchase them here.

Also...

I am so bummed because we had to push back the Ustream. :(

Alex is sick and so we decided to have it next Friday, April 1st.
Sorry about that! :(

We hope you will still be able to join us next week!

I hope you have a great day!