August 29, 2012

3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! 

Today is 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time. Since yesterday was Emma's mom's birthday, she asked us all to create a birthday themed project in honor of her mom.

I made a paper flower cone.
 I have always wanted to make one of these flower cones. I cut a party hat svg, turned it upside down, and made it into a flower cone.  I added some white 6"tulle, some flowers, and a   sentiment tag.
Party Hat/Vase SVG: Svgcuts.com, Happy Birthday to You
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Curly Label Die
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Celebrate Good Times
Paper: Authentique, Fresh Collection
White Tulle: Michael's
Blue Hemp Twine: Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

If you want to see more 3-D inspiration, click here!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!