August 03, 2012

Happliy Ever After!

Happy Friday! 

Can you believe that it is already August 1st!?!  Where the heck has the summer gone? I had so much that I wanted to accomplish and sadly, I don't think even a third of my list has been completed. Oh well... there is always going to be something to do, right?
 
 I made this card for a friend of mine. She saw my Super Hero card and asked if I could make her one, just minus the super hero vibe. :)
 I love how it turned out with the plaid paper. I also added the small heart to balance out the sentiment. I really like how this card turned out, my friend loved it too.
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink and Echo Park's Happy Day's Collection
This set can only be purchased during the "check out" process. Put something into your cart and then do the checkout process and LD will give you the option to purchase this set.  You can delete whatever is in your cart and just purchase this set. (Irritating, I know.)
 Heart SVG: Free shape in Make-the-Cut
   White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!