August 17, 2012

My Creative Time's August New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

Today is My Creative Time's new release blog hop! If you have arrived from the super talented, Miss Nikki's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. 

I think this is my favorite MCT release so far! I love all the new holiday sets and the Tri-fold card, envelope, sentiments, and the Just Simply Live sets are so much fun!

My project for today was made with the new, From Our Family To Yours stamp set. 
 I made this cute star and holly tag.
 
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Echo Park's, Season's Greeting's Collection
 Sentiment stamp & die: My Creative Time's, From Our Family to Yours and Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set
  The star & holly SVG:  My Scrap Chick, Stars and Holly Freebie
    White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.
Natural Twisted Burlap Twine: Endless Inkabilities


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT***

For our Blog hop giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  The 1st prize is: A guest design spot for our next release in Sept & the 2nd prize is you can pick $50 worth of products from the "My Creative Time" store

All you have to do is leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs. Make sure you leave a way for us to contact you!  

Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners! The deadline is Sunday, August 19th at midnight! 

EASY PEASY!!! GOOD LUCK!:)


 Your next stop on the hop is the fabulously talented, Shar!

 
 Thanks for hopping with us today! I hope you have a wonderful day!