August 27, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday!

A couple weeks ago, I bought the new Close to My Heart, Artiste Circut cart. I haven't used my Cricut in forever and I had forgotten what it's little "chirp"sounded like. :) I am loving this new cart! It is chalk full of fun stuff and definitely worth the cost, if you can afford it.  

Today's card is a birthday card.
The card shape/base of the card is from the Artiste cart. It's actually a shaped page for a mini album, but I stood it up and welded two of them together to form the base of my card. Then I took the same shape and shrunk it down and created to layer frame pieces for the front. The overall card size is 4"x 4 5/8". The cupcake was sized to 3 1/2" tall.
Card Base: Artiste Cricut cart
Cupcake SVG: Kadoodle Bug Designs, Pretty Emo Kitty
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and My Mind's Eye's, Follow Your Heart collection, bought from Paper Issues.
Ribbon: May Art's 3/4" Turquoise Twill Ribbon with Chevron Stripes
Sentiment: My Creative Time's, Teeny Tag's Greetings Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!