August 23, 2012

Personalized Tumbler!

Happy Thursday!

Today is day four of my back-to-school, teacher's gift week. Those of you that missed Monday's post, I am dedicating this week to inexpensive and easy back-to-school gifts for teacher's.

My project today is a altered custom tumbler.
 I made these two tumblers, one for my SIL and one for the other 3rd grade teacher that she teaches with. Both tumblers were purchased at the 99 cent store. I designed the vinyl pieces in Make-the-Cut and cut them out on my Silhouette. The vinyl I used is "outdoor" vinyl, it is more durable and has a better stick to it. These will hold up to being hand washed with out any problem.

Here's the breakdown
Tumblers: 99 cent store - $1 eac
Font: LD Super Duper Cool (Free - Chose a font I already had)
SVG shapes: Lettering Delights (Free - used svg files I had previously purchased)
Vinyl: Free - in my stash

Total $1 eac.


I can't wait to make more of these, I have a ton of ideas swirling around in my head!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!