August 28, 2012

Happy Happy Halloweenie!

Happy Tuesday!

So  I have to say right off that I am not in love with this card. I love the ribbon, love the witch, love the sentiment, but I just had the worst time trying to create a card. In-fact I was told not to even post it, but I wanted to show you that I have "bad card days" too. :) 
The frame behind the witch measures 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". The witch is 3" tall.

 I actually learned this glitter technique from Joy at Obsessed with Scrapbooking. I made a tutorial video showing how to do it.

Let me know if you have any questions!

So... back to the card.

I found this ribbon at Michael's, I love it. 
Frame SVG: Lettering Delights 
Witch SVG: Lori Whitlock
Papers: PaperTrey Ink and Core'dinations
Ribbon: Michael's
Sentiment: My Creative Time, All Around Halloween stamp set
Glitter: Martha Stewart, black

Also...

Emma at My Creative Time is starting a fun new thing on her blog today. Tuesday's are now known as "Show Me Your Technique" Tuesday. Each week 3 of the My Creative Time designers will be sharing a new technique. This weeks designer's are:

Amy 

Cassandra



Cathryn

I can't wait to see what fun techniques they have come up with.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!