April 28, 2011

Don't worry be happy...

Happy Thursday!

Have you seen the new Bento Box svg set from Lettering Delights? As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to have it! I just LOVE it!

I made this card for my BFF's daughter.  Doesn't it just "make you happy"? If someone made me lunch everyday in a Bento Box I know I would be happy!
I adjusted the svg a bit. I wanted to add my own faces so I removed the ones in the design. I also made the tray a bit smaller and the carrots a bit bigger.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink and Core-dinations.
The twine is from Paper and Parcel and the sentiment stamps is from Emma's stamp set, Turn That Frown Upside Down .

Today is the last day of Lettering Delights, dollar days sale. The Bento Box svg set is only $2! If you haven't gotten it yet, make sure you do before midnight tonight. 

Tomorrow is a new "Let's Face it Friday" Challenge on the Peachy Keen Challenge blog. I can't wait to show you my project! This week challenge is so much fun!

Also... tomorrow I am in The Royal Wedding blog hop! I hope you will stop by, you never know, you might just win my "peachy" give-away!

I hope you have a great day!