April 18, 2011

...no bunny like you...

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? The weather here in southern California was sunny, warm, and beautiful! I spent Friday night with my BFF, her hubby, and their daughter. We went to dinner at the chicken pie shop. Yum! Saturday, I spent the day at The Queen's
house, working on projects. She got a couple new carts and I kept having to steal borrow her Gypsy. Luckily, she loves me and she didn't mind... to much. :) Yesterday I spent the day doing laundry, cleaning, organizing, and  getting ready for the week ahead. Super exciting right?

I also want to say welcome to all my new followers.

I have some fun cards to share with you this week!
Here is the first one.
The base of the card and frame is from the Formal Occasions cart. There are a ton of really cool frames on this cart! The bunny's are from the Stretch Your Imagination cart.
The papers are Papertrey Ink, Core-dinations, and the patterned paper is one that I  stole borrowed from The Queen. :)

Don't you just LOVE Emma's stamps!?! This is from her Color Me Happy set.

Peachy Keen Stamps are super cool too! The bunny's faces are from PKS's new set called PK-440 Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment set. The twine is from The Twinery.

I still have two giveaway's going on until 8pm tonight, to enter, click here and here. I will be choosing the winners via random.org tonight and announcing them tomorrow.

See you tomorrow!
 I hope you have a wonderful day!