April 19, 2011

Spring is Bliss

Happy Tuesday!

I have a super quick card for you today. I made this cute bird house card with Lettering Delights svg file called, Spring is Bliss.

I created a shadow layer around the bird house and then welded two of them together to form the base of the card.

I used Papertrey Ink and Core-dinations papers.

Some stitching around the house and a few dots and I think it turned out pretty cute!

Lettering Delights is having a huge sale right now, so if you use svg files and haven't checked them out yet, you should!

So... I also have a few blog hop winners to announce. 

The winner from the "Hanging with my Peeps" hop is:

Beth 2 days ago
What a darling idea. Who knew that you could make a wreath with peeps! I am a happy follower.

Congrats Beth! 

The winner from Jennys-b-ig-b-irthday-b-log-aversary blog hop is...


Ashley81 1 day ago
          I just love this banner, yet another great project, TFS

Congrats Ashely!

I have emailed you both.

I hope you have a great day!