April 07, 2011

Love Your Smile!

Happy Thursday!

I have another fun card for you today, made with Peachy Keen Stamps new PK-150 Accessories ONE Assortment.  I am having so much fun with this set!

The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Echo Park, and Core-dinations.

The card was made with a tag from A Child's Year cart. I welded two of them together to form the base. The little girl was cut from the Baby Steps cart. (My new favorite cart.)

This sentiment is from one of my favorite sets, Turn that frown upside down.
The twine is from TheTwinery.

I used the Wide Eyed Kids assortment for her face and the the PK-150 Accessories ONE Assortment , for her glasses. I tried using Glossy Accents instead of Diamond Glaze, just to see the difference. The Glossy accents cracked in a couple places and yellowed a bit. :( I normally really like Glossy accents but I think I am going to stick with Diamond Glaze, when I do glasses from now on.

I will announcing my blog hop winners, from last weekend, in tomorrow's post.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!