April 06, 2011

Easter Bunny Blog Hop!

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to Cricut Cardz Challenge Easter Bunny Blog Hop!

If you have arrived from the fabulous Melissa's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I made a Easter egg treat basket.

I purchased the egg treat basket SVG from svgcuts.com.
The papers are Core-dinations and Echo Park's Springtime line.
The Bunny and grass were cut from the Birthday Bash cricut cart.


My bunny's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps new release set, PK440-Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment.

So no blog hop would be complete with out a give-away!

I am giving away one of PKS's new releases.

PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8"

All you have to do is:

1. Please make sure you are a follower, if not already.
2. Leave a comment under this post.

That's it!
I will use random.org to pick a winner Friday night and I will announce it Saturday morning in my blog post.



Your next stop on the hop is Mary.


I hope you have a wonderful day!