April 16, 2011

Jenny's B-ig B-irthday B-log-aversary Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to Jenny's B-ig B-irthday B-log-aversary Blog Hop!

If you have arrived from Erika's blog then you are on the right track, if you want to start at the beginning, click here.

 Jenny's favorite holiday is Halloween and so I decided to make her a Halloween themed banner for her scrapbook area.
 I used the Birthday Bash and Happy Hauntings carts.
The papers are all from the DWVC Midnight Spell stacks.
The Flags measure 5", the headstones measure 4" and 3.5", and the letters are 3" tall.
I really like this font, but it doesn't have a shadow... :(
I strung it together with 6" black tulle. Have you seen all the new colors of tulle at Mike's? 
Oh My!

Happy belated b-day Jenny! I hope you like it! 
Love Ya!


So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!

I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-758 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed - 1-1/8" stamps.

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!


Here is the blog line up!

Your next stop is the fabulous Gaby!

Thanks for hopping along with us!
I hope you have a wonderful day!