September 09, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for the PKS new release blog hop, click here. 

I am sure, if you are a follower, you have figured out by now that Sept 9th is not just the name of my blog,  it's also my Birthday. I guess one would think, just by the name of my blog, that I am the kind of person who wants everyone to know about and celebrate her birthday. Well, that is actually the furthest from the truth, so it's kind of ironic that I even named my blog September Ninth. Truthfully, I needed a name and that was the first thing that came to me. Growing up, birthday's were acknowledged but never really celebrated. Even now, as an adult that is still how I roll and I usually feel uncomfortable when friends want to celebrate my birthday. 

So... 

I decided that I would celebrate all of you on my Birthday instead! I thought it would be fun to give away some of my favorite things.

Emma at My Creative Time donated a stamp set!


Peachy Keen Stamps also donated a set!

PK-290 Karaoke Birthday Set



 SVG Attic donated two $10 gift certificates!

I am also giving away...

A sample pack of Trendy Twine.
You will get 10yds of 6 colors, that is 60yds of twine!

A pair of Tweezer Bee Tweezers.

A Martha Stewart Score Board.

and last but not least... my favorite needle nose glue!



All you have to do to be entered to win is:

1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Comment on this post.


I will choose the lucky winners Monday night and announce them in my blog post on Tuesday.

I hope you have a wonderful day!