September 16, 2011

My Creative Time's September Stamp Release - Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for the new PKS "Let's Face it Friday" challenge, click here. 

Guess what today is!?!
My Creative Time's August Stamp Release Blog Hop!
If you have arrived from either Kate's blog then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning click here to go to Emma's blog. 

Emma has released 4 fabulous new stamps sets and 3 new dies! Today's project was made with the "Build a Banner Kit".
Free pumpkins anyone?
Here is a close-up of the banner. I used one of the flag dies and the other two dies that come with the kit. I also used the alphabet from the Any Day Crossword & Bingo set. I strung it up with some twine from Trendy Twine.
The wheelbarrow is from SVG Attic.com's set called Fall Harvest Favor Boxes. 
 
The svg for the pumpkins comes with the set also.
I filled my pumpkins with a sweet surprise!
How cute would this be sitting on a desk, bar, coffee table, or side table with candy in it?


***GIVEWAY ALERT***
 For my give-away today, I am giving away the stamp & die set that I showcased today, which is the "Build a Banner Kit"! 
All you have to do:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

You will have until Sunday @ midnight (pst) to do so!  
EASY PEASY!!! GOOD LUCK!
 
 Here is the hop line up!

Your next stop is Shar!

Thanks for hopping along with us today!
I hope you have wonderful day!
Pin It