September 06, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #10

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of a all new Tacky Tuesday's Challenge!

  First off, I need to announce the winner of challenge #9.  I used random.org to choose a winner and the winner is...... Tracy Matos! Congrats Tracy! Thanks again, to everyone who entered the challenge!

Are you ready for the next challenge!?!

So the cut for this month is a "dog" cut, you can use any "dog" from any Cricut cart that you want, svg files are fine too. You must use the word "woof or ruff" in your sentiment.

Here is my card!
 The rocket shape is from the Lettering Delights file called, Toys. I created a shadow around it and welded two of them together to form the base of the card. The dog is from a new, soon to be released, mini set by SVG Attic.com called  Furry Friends.
 The papers are from Papertrey ink, American crafts, and Heidi Grace.

I printed the sentiment on my computer and cut it out with My Creative Time's, Stitched Circle Die. My friend Raven gifted me the fun twine.

We have a few guest designers this week.


Laura


My team of designers did a fabulous job too!

Stacey



I want to say a HUGE thank you to my special guest designer's Corrie and Laura! I also want to thank my fabulous DT, as usual, your cards were amazing!

The winner of this months challenge will receive a set of Peachy Keen Stamps! They will receive a 1 1/8" set of faces.



All you have to do to be entered to win, is make a card (to the specifications above), and post it on the Tacky Tuesday's Facebook page by September 20th. That's two weeks people!

Click here to go to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook page.

  Thanks so much for stopping by today!