September 09, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps New Release Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Friday!


If you are looking for my Birthday blog post, click here.

Welcome to the Peachy Keen Stamps New Release Blog Hop! If you have arrived from Kathy's blog then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

This is the card I created with one of the new released sets, called PK-486 In Stitches Assortment.
The angel is from My Scrap Chick and the cloud is a file from the Silhouette on-line store. I created a shadow layer behind both images, to form the base of the card.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Bazzil, Martha Stewart, and Mine Minds Eye's, Wild Asparagus line.
...and of course her sweet little face is from the new PK-486 In Stitches Face Assortment.


Here is what the complete set looks like.



So on to the give-aways!


Peachy Keen is randomly choosing winners from all the comments left, on all of the blogs in the hop! So make sure you leave a comment at each stop!


Also...

Peachy Keen is having an Anniversary sale this weekend?!?

If you spend:

$25- $39.99 you get 15% off!
$40- $74.99 you get 20% off!
$75 + and get you get 25% off!



Here is the blog line-up!


Ruthie (Me)
                                                                                Viv 


The next blog on the hop is, my sweet friend Lisa! 


Don't forget to come back and leave a comment on my Birthday post too! I am giving away 
all of my favorite things!

I hope you have a great day!