September 08, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

Happy Thursday!

Today's project was  made with a new set that SVG Attic.com is releasing today.  I think it is one of my most favorite set, thus far, that Jessica has released.
Isn't it soooo cute! It's a basket full of apples!
My apples have candy in them, but you could put anything in them, or you could fill the basket with something other then apples. Like... travel size hand lotion or a gift card to get a manicure and a jar of nail polish. There is so much that can be done with this set! It also comes with a 3-d Wagon,  3-d Wheelbarrow, 3-d pumpkin , and 3-d acorn!
I used My Creative Time's Circle Die and the Many Greetings sentiment stamp set. Perfect no!?!
The papers are from DCWV's Harvest stacks from last year and the twine is from Trendy Twine.

Head on over to SVG Attic and check out this new set!

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day! It's Peachy Keen Stamps new release Blog Hop, we will be unveiling all the newly released stamps. The best part is that there will be a give-away at each stop! Secondly, well... since it's my Birthday, I have decided to do a few give-aways of my own! 

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a great day!