September 21, 2011

SVG Attic Design Team Project Day

Happy Wednesday!


Today is my day to design a project for SVG Attic. I thought it would be fun to use the Fun Favors set and create a favor box, full of M&M's, for fall. 
I used the milk carton svg, again from the  Fun Favors set, and replaced the circle window with one of the pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch file.  
The crow, leaves, and swirls were also cut from the Pumpkin Patch file. I used a clear transparency for the window of the box. You can buy individual sheets at Kinko's, Staples, or Office Depot in their copy centers. 
The twine is from The Twinery and the tag was made with Supplies from My Creative Time. I used the Scallop and Stitched Circle die's and the All Around Halloween stamp set.

Stats:
Favor box: 10 1/2" wide (keep proportions on)
Crow: 1 1/2" high (keep proportions on)
Leaf #1: 3/4" high (keep proportions on)
Leaf #2: 1/2" high (keep proportions on)
Swirls: 1 1/4" high (keep proportions on)

I also need to announce the winner for the My Creative Time new release blog hop, last weekend. 

The winner is...

Sarah B!

Sarah B 2 days ago
Oh my! This is darling! I love all of Emma's new releases, but the banner set is definitely my favorite.  


Congrats Sarah!
(You have mail.)

Thanks to all my fabulous followers for leaving such nice comments!

I hope you have a wonderful day!