September 03, 2011

SVG Attic Sneaks!

Happy Saturday!

Today's card was made with two new files from SVG Attic.com.
 The card is a "tent" card, it's kind of a mixture of an easel and step card, but all in one! It's also a new set that SVG Attic is about to release! It has 8 different cards and 8 coordinating envelopes!
Here is a side view of the card, so you can see the base of the card. See how it creates a "tent" shape?
Here's is a more angled view. The papers are from Papertrey Ink and Doddlebug Designs. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's stamp set, All Around Halloween and it is stamped on the Stitched Oval Die.  

Yes, I know.... I did noticed that the face I stamped doesn't have a fang. I ended up drawing one in, but I didn't want anyone to think that is how the stamp comes and so I waited to draw it in after I took the photos.
The monster is from SVG Attic's file called Mommy's Monster. I added a Peachy Keen face stamp from the PK-692 Monster Mash Face Assortment.


The next couple weeks are going to be busy, next week will be the start of a new Tacky Tuesday Challenge, Wednesday is the start of sneak peaks for Peachy Keen Stamps new releases (Kathy has totally outdone herself with this release!), I will also have a sneak for another new set that SVG Attic is releasing, Friday is my Birthday and I have some fun give-aways planned, and last but not least that night at 7pm (CST) is the PKS New Release Blog Hop! The week of the 12th will be sneaks of My Creative Time's new releases! You are not going to believe what Emma has come up with for this next release!

Hopefully, I will be able to keep up!
I hope you have a wonderful day!