September 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time

Happy Thursday!

Today is the start of another Throwback Thursday Challenge on Emma's blog. This weeks challenge is to create a card with a "font" cart. You can use any images or fonts that are on the cart. Remember... you can only use a "Font" cart!
Here is my card!
 I used the Simply Sweet Font Cart. I used the heart feature and made the base of my card, the white insert, and the red heart.
I used my white gel pen for the stitching on the front of the heart and I wrapped turquoise twine around the base of the card.

I used the Emma's stamp set called Home Sewn for the sentiment, it is embossed with white embossing ink.

For more inspiration and to see more about the challenge, click here.

Tomorrow is the start of an all new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge, I can't wait to show you my project.
I hope you have a great day!