May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Thursday!

Whew... One more day and it's Friday! I am so ready for this weekend. I have lot's of fun things planned and a few not so fun things, but hey, it's still a holiday weekend right? :)

I have a fun Birthday card for you today!
The card measures 4" x 4.25". The inset piece is 3.75" x 4". The funny shaped "top note" was found in Lettering Delights Cut-it-Set called, Queen of our Castle.  I sized it in Make-the-Cut at 3.58" x 3.75". The cupcake is a die, from My Creative Time's "Celebrate Good Time's" stamp set.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink and Echo Park's Sweet Day collection. The yellow hemp twine was purchased from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's "Celebrate Good Time's" stamp set. The tag is from the Teeny Tag Greetings stamp and die set. I also added a bit of diamond glaze to the cherry to make it shine a bit.

I hope you have a wonderful day!