May 22, 2012

Simply the Best

Happy Tuesday!

I have another quick card for you today. 

This card could be used for Father's Day or even just as a Thank You card. I thought I would try making a "man" card with brighter colors, not just the traditional browns, greens, and blues. I really like how it turned out!
The card measures 4" x 5.5". The stripe pieces measures 1.5" x 5.5", the solid orange pieces is 3.5" x 1.75", and the polka dot piece is 1"x 2". The tag is from My Creative Time's Tag Dies.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink and Echo Park's Paradise Beach collection. The raffia was purchased at Michael's and the hemp twine is from  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.
The hat die and the sentiment are both from My Creative Time's, Here's Lookin' at You stamp set.
 
See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!