May 02, 2012

Jamie's 1 Year Blogiversary Blog Hop!

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to Jamie's Blogiversary Blog Hop! If you have arrived from Jamie's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

My project for this hop, is a card for Jamie! Getting to one year, as a blogger is such a HUGE accomplishment!
The umbrella cut is from Lettering Delights, Party Stitchy svg set. I found the scallop shape in the Make-the-Cut free online library. I welded two of them together, at the top, to form the base of the card. Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut and then cut out on my Ecraft.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, and Core'dinations.

The 5/8" sheer ribbon is from Michael's.

So no blog hop is complete with out some blog candy, right?

so...

I have a set of Tim Holtz stamps to give away!
 All you have to do, to be entered to win is...


1. Become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.

That's it! Good Luck!

I will choose the winner, via random.org, on Sunday night and announce it here on Monday. 

Jamie is also giving away two prizes!


Jaded Blossom- Make a Wish Set
Trendy Twine- Grape Fizz

To win the above blog candy, you will need to be a follower of  Jamie's blog and comment on all blogs in the hop. Jamie will be choosing the winners.

Your next stop on the hop is the fabulous Ashley!
Thanks so much for hopping with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!