May 29, 2012

Well Wishes...

Happy Tuesday!
I have a bright and cheery card for you today.
I got the idea for this card as soon as I saw the pocket die by My Creative Time. During release week, my dt sister Shar made a similar card, you can see it here. I love the look of the tissue in the pocket. :)


I created the base of the card with a label from the Provecial Princess svg set, from Lettering Delights . I made a shadow layer around the base shape and then took two of the shadow pieces and welded them together at the top, to form the base of the card.  Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on my Ecraft.
The papers are from Paper Trey Ink and the Echo Park Hello Summer collection. The twine is from Trendy Twine.
The sentiment on the inside of the card and the pocket are both from My Creative Time's "Fun Pocket Stamp Set".
I am sending this one to a friend. I am hoping that it puts a smile on her face.


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!