May 01, 2012

Smart Cookie!

Happy Tuesday!
  
So next week is "Teacher Appreciation Week". I thought this week would be a perfect week to share some fun teacher gifts/cards. It's gives you a little time to plan, if you have a special teacher, or two, in your life.
Today's project is a "sweet treat" project.
 
The pie box is a cut from My Scrap Chick's, 30 Boxes file. I also cut the apple from her Kawaii Fruitstand file. The box was sized in  Make-the-Cut at 10.9" x 5.8", the apple is 2" x 2.25". 
The papers are from Coredinations, PaperTrey Ink, and Fancy Pants Designs, off to School collection. The twine is from Trendy Twine and the cookies are Famous Amos. :)
The apple was stamped with a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's "Teacher Appreciation" stamp set.
Don't forget!
Tomorrow is Jamie's "1st blogiversary" blog hop! I hope you will join us for some inspiration and fun!
 You can find out more info here.

and...
This Friday is the May the Force be with You blog hop!
Candace and I are both super excited about this hop! You are not going to believe how fun all the projects are!
For more info about this hop, click here. 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

 I hope you have a wonderful day!