May 08, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Day & winners!

Happy Tuesday & Teacher Appreciation Day!

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Alumni blog hop, click here. 

Since today is Teacher Appreciation Day I thought I would share one of my most favorite teacher gifts.
 You can see more photo's and info about it here.
 
I also have a few winners to announce from last week's blog hops.


Jamie's 1 year Blogiversary blog hop winner is:

annies_paper_boutique
Ruthie, this is so cute.  I love the cake.  What a sweet card.

Annie ~ please email me with your addy so that I can get your stamps into the mail!


May The Force Be With You blog hop winner is:

Tamika
That shirt is adorable!

  Tamika~ Please email me you addy so that I can get your tweezers into the mail!

Congrats to both the winners and a HUGE thank you to everyone who hopped with us last week! 

 There is still time to hop through the Peachy Keen Alumni blog hop!



 I hope you have a wonderful day!