May 16, 2012

My Creative Time May Stamp Release Sneak Peak - Day 3


Happy Wednesday! 

I am back with another fun sample/sneak from this months My Creative Time's stamp release! Have you had a chance to look at all the new stamps and dies that Miss Emma is releasing this month? If not, you can see them here.

Today's project is a tag.
I used the new Tag Dies, to create my tag. I also used the new stamp and die set called, Fun Pocket's for the sentiment.  The sun is an svg from Treasure Box Designs and I used Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-487 In Stitches 1 1/8" for her face. The ribbon was purchased at Michael's and the yellow hemp twine is from  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.  

This wouldn't be a party w/o GIVEAWAYS!
With all the SAMPLES/ SNEAKS this week, Emma has decided to do some FUN giveaways!

***All you have to do is leave comments on each blog! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page, that you did OR you can just tag Emma in your post!

 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, May 18th during the blog hop  @ 12:01am PST, in her video! 

GOOD LUCK!
  
 See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!