May 03, 2012

Happy Teacher Day!

Happy Thursday!

If you are looking for Jamie's Blogiversary Blog Hop, click here.

So, if you have stopped by the blog this week, you know that this coming week is "Teacher Appreciation Week". I have been sharing teacher gifts and cards, all week. I am hoping that it has inspired you to make something for that special teacher, or two, in your life.

Today's project is a card.
 
The frog is from Lettering Delights, the set is called Toad-ally School. The frog was cut out at 3.25" high. I used a square from Make-the-Cut's free shapes. I sized it at 4" x 4" and welded two of them together to form the base of the card. The overall size of the card is 4" x 8".  The inset frames are 3.75" x 3.75" and 3.5" x 3.5". Everything was cut out on my Ecraft.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Recollections.
 The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, My Teacher Rock's stamp set. I used white embossing powder on black paper to give the feel of a "blackboard".

Don't forget!

Tomrrow is the big day! I can't wait for you to see all the fun "star wars" inspired projects!
For more info about this hop, click here.
 
 I hope you have a wonderful day!