January 23, 2013

For You...

Happy Wednesday!

I have another shaped card, made with another freebie today. I am loving all these cute freebies, that several of the svg sites have started giving away on a daily basis.
 22-22
The card base is from the Artiste Cricut cart. That is my favorite cart for base shapes right now.  I welded it together at the top. The card measures 5.5 tall and 4.25 wide. The bear was cut at 4.25"tall.
21-21
I think he is so cute! I am loving the new teddy bear face assortment set from PKS too!
20-20
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, My Mind Eye
Card Base: Cricut, Artiste Cart
Bear SVG: Miss Kate Cuttables, Bear in Present 
Bear Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment
Die Banner & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Twine: Trendy Twine

Tomorrow starts another Designer Challenge on the My Creative Time blog. I can wait to show you my project.

I hope you have a wonderful day!