January 24, 2013

Sweet Valentine

Happy Thursday!

Today starts a new challenge over on the My Creative Time blog. This weeks challenge is Liz's challenge and she has decided on a "1, 2, 3 Challenge"  ~  use 1 bow, 2 pattern papers, and 3 buttons.  Can be a card or layout, using any of Emma's stamps or dies.  

Here my card!
5-5
Isn't my piggy cute!?! 
The card was cut at 5"tall and it can be found on the Cricut, Wild card cartridge. My pig is from Lettering Delights and he was cut at 3.5"tall. 
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, Carte Bella
Card Base: Cricut, Wild Card
Pig Svg: Lettering Delights, Hogs and Kisses
Pig Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-755 Critter Faces SET A Large
Tag Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set
Buttons: My stash
Valentine Twine: Etsy 

Head on over and check out the rest of the designer's projects.DesignerChallengeBanner

I hope you have a wonderful day!