January 10, 2013

Sweet Wishes

Happy Thursday!

I have a real quick post for you today. I made this shaped card for a friend.
I sized the cupcake at 3.8" tall. Then I created a  .1425 shadow layer around it (the white layer) then I created a shadow layer around that layer and then took two of them and welded them together at the top. The finished card base measures 3.8" x 8.5". I replaced the heart on top of the cupcake with the medium heart from the Stitched Heart Layering dies. 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Carte Bella
Cupcake Cake SVG: Lettering Delights, Cloud Nine
Heart Die: M Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Twine: Trendy Twine, Water Mellon Taffy

I hope you have a wonderful day!