January 03, 2013

Hello Kitty Post-it Notes and a Freebie!

Happy Thursday!

I wanted to share one of the projects that I made for stocking stuffers. I love making these Post-it Note holders. They are so quick and easy and they make the cutest gifts. 
 I found these Hello Kitty post-it notes at Michael's in the $1 section, a month or so before Christmas. I grabbed a handful thinking they would make fun stocking stuffers for my Hello Kitty loving friends & nieces. 
I found the Hello Kitty head online, it was a free coloring book image. I converted it in Make-the-Cut and cut it out. Guess what!?! I am going to share it with you! If you would like to see how the post-it note covers are made, there is a video at the bottom of this post.
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Core'dinations
Hello Kitty SVG: Freebie (See below)
Post-It Notes: Michael's
Banner Die & Name Stamps: My Creative Time, Just Simply Live

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into two versions .mtc, .studio, or .svg, so be sure to click the one you want/need.  

If you would like to see how the post-it note covers are made, watch the video below.
I hope you have a wonderful day!