January 30, 2013

Kiss Me 3-D Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. I didn't play along, but I do have a fun 3-D Valentine's Day treat.
1-1
This file is from Lettering Delights. I thought it would be fun to make it and fill it with M&M's. Yum! How fun would it be to walk in and find this sitting on your desk at work? What a fun surprise! 
2-2
I sized the pig part at 11.3"x 3.2" and the round base is 3.7". It comes with a face, but you know me... I'm a peachie girl.. so I had to pull out my peachie's. How cute is that face?!?  
3-3
Paper: Bo Bunny & Core'dinations
Pig Svg: Lettering Delights, Hogs for Kisses
Pig Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-755 Critter Faces SET A Large

Die Banner & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Valentine Twine, Etsy


For more 3-d Inspiration, check out the MCT blog!
3DWednesday

See you tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!