January 21, 2013

Lovebug Kitty and a Freebie!

Happy Monday!

I have another fun Hello Kitty freebie for you today!
 The base of the card (oval) measures 4" x 4 3/4". The kitty was cut at 3 3/4"tall.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Bo Bunny, and Core'dinations
Hello Kitty SVG: Freebie (See below)
Twine: Trendy Twine

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. This file can not be used for profit.  

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.

**If you are looking for last weeks give-away winners, I ran out of time and didn't get them posted. They will be announced in tomorrow's post.**

I hope you have a wonderful day!