January 14, 2013

Candy Flower Treats

Happy Monday!

 I am so excited because Joy over at Obsessed with Scrapbooking has asked me to be the guest designer on her blog this week! I am so thankful for this amazing opportunity!

Since Valentine's Day is exactly a month away, I thought it would be fun to spend the week sharing some fun Valentine's treat ideas. Today's treat is cute, inexpensive, and a perfect craft that kids can help make.
How fun are these lollipop treats?
 I used my Gypsy to open and size the flower, from the Artiste cart, to 2.25" tall and I hid the circle in the center of the flower. I opened a circle from George Basic Shapes and sized it to .30", placed it in the center of the flower, and then grouped them together. After grouped, I copied and pasted as many flowers as I needed to the mat, so that I could cut them out all at once. 

Once all my flowers were cut out, I inked the edges, stamped them in the center with the sentiment, and slipped the lollipop through the center.  You could also cut a small leaf and add that as well. That would be a perfect place to add a classmates name.
Flower: Cricut, Artiste Cartridge
Circle: Cricut, George Basic Shapes
Dum-Dums Lolli's: Dollar Tree
Paper: K and Company
All Around Sentiment: My Creative Time, Classmate Valentines
Pink Tulle Ribbon: Michael's
 Pot: Michael's 

**Giveaway**

So I thought it would be fun to have a giveaway each day too! Today's giveaway is the My Creative Time stamp set that I used on my project!

All you have to do is leave a comment here and on the Obsessed with Scrapbooking  blog, make sure to add your contact information!  I will pick the winner, via random.org, this Sunday, January 20th and all the winners will be announced on here on my blog, Monday morning, January 21st.

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!