January 09, 2013

I (heart) you...

Happy Wednesday!

I decided it was time to break out the  new Cricut Cartridges that I bought and never opened. So, I linked everything up, broke out my Cricut, and got to work. It was nice to hear it chirp again. :) 

The Teddy Bear Parade cartridge is so much fun!
I was having a hard time choosing which bear to use, so I decided since we are only about a month from Valentine's Day, I would stick with that. 
My Teddy was cut at 2 3/4" tall. The base of the card was made with a tag from the Artiste cartridge. The base piece measures 5" wide x 4 3/4" tall, I welded two of them together at the top. The pink inset piece measures, 4 3/4" wide x 4 1/2" tall. The square measures, 3 5/8" x 3 5/8". 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations
Bear SVG: Cricut Cartrdige, Teddy Bear Parade
Card Base SVG: Cricut Cartrdige, Artiste
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Lots of Love Stamp Set
Valentine's Twine: Etsy

I hope you have a wonderful day!