January 29, 2013

Shaped Flower Card

Happy Tuesday!

Today's card was another freebie file from Miss Kate Cuttables. If you haven't checked them out yet, you should. They give a daily freebie, release new files daily, and most of their svg files are only .99 cents. It's my new favorite place to shop.

This cute little flower was Saturday's freebie, it was only free for one day, but it is still available for purchase on the site.
5-5
  I sized it to 4" wide and then created a shadow layer. I took two of the shadow layers and  welded them together, to form the base of the card. I then stamped a "thinking of you" sentiment on the inside of the card. 
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations & DCWV
Flower svg: Miss Kate Cuttables, Love Title with Flower
Inks: Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!