July 16, 2011

B.F.F. Blog Hop

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to the B.F.F Blog Hop. If you have arrived from Shen's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start from the beginning, click here to go to Felicia's blog.

This blog hop is dedicated to "Friendships & BFFs - Inspirations of the Heart".
Felicia asked everyone to design a project that signifies a special Friendship or BFF in our life.

I created this little friendship plaque for my BFF, Debbie. 
BTW ~ it's suppose to be her and I.
 The plaque shape is from a file that I purchased from svgcuts.com and the paper dolls are a free file from SVGAttic.com, you can get it here.
I had to add a bit of bling and twine too. :)


So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!   
I am giving away some Peachy goodness!

PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8"

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.


That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Tuesday night and announce the winner Wednesday morning. Good Luck!

 Here is the hop line up!


Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!