July 26, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Happy Tuesday!

I have a super quick post/card for you today.
 
It's a shaped card. I used a luggage bag from the Lettering Delights, svg file called Soak Up the Sun. I created a shadow layer around it and then welded two of them together, to get the base of the card.
 The papers are from Cosmo Cicket, Papertrey Ink, and Bazzil.
The stamp is from Emma's set called, Have Fun in the Sun.

 Also... I forgot to announce the winner for the BFF blog hop.
The winner is....
Heather

Heather H 1 week ago
Gorgeous plaque. I love the little touches of bling. (I am a follower.)
Heather~ you have mail! 
Thanks again to everyone who hopped along with us and left me a comment! 

Also...

Lettering Delights is giving away a free SVG set! It was designed just for my friend Jin, it's called Kyoto Kuties.  You can get it here! Just make sure you go to the Lettering Delights Facebook page and thank them!
I hope you have a wonderful day!